Last revised and effective as of June 3, 2022
What Information Does OJG Collect?
When you place an order or submit your account information, our Site collects your personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and payment information (credit card numbers and bank accounts). OJG will use your information collected online to process and fulfill your order.
Additionally, when you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Further, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages and products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We collect this information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” – data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” – are electronic files used to record information about how your browse the Site.
In addition, we maintain a record of your purchase history, product interests, and whatever other membership details that might enable us to improve your shopping experience.
Please note: You are not required to submit any information to our Site. However, without providing the requested information, you may be unable to access certain features of our Site, including placing an order.
How Does OJG Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use your information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products, and, more generally, improve and optimize our Site. Analytics such as Site use and traffic patterns are also considered to help us improve the design of our Site and the products we offer.
Does OJG Disclose Your Information to Others?
We share your information with third parties to help us use your information as described above. By way of example only, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may also share your personally identifiable and/or non-personally identifiable information, including your name, address, email address, and any transactions you conduct on our Site with third-party advertising and marketing partners and their service providers in order to deliver you advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain other websites and for commercial purposes related to marketing communications.
We do not share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing your order payment and as required by law.
No Children Under 13
No children under the age of 13 may use this Site without a parent’s permission, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided personal information to us without your consent, you may contact us as described below. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable laws, we will delete any personal information we have collected, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it.
This Site at present is hosted on servers located in the United States, although we reserve the right to host the website on servers located in other countries.
Additional Notices to California Residents
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act Consumer Rights (CCPA) grants you the following specific rights regarding your personal information. In order to exercise your rights, you must submit a consumer request, which must then be verified. Generally, in order to verify your requests, we will compare the personal information we have about you to pieces of personal information we will request in the course of processing your request. The personal information required for verification may include your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, or the date of your last purchase from us. We will deliver a response to you within 45 days of receiving the verifiable consumer request.
Right to know
You have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request that we disclose the following to you in a readily useable format covering the 12 month period preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources of the personal information we have collected about you.
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed for business purposes.
Right to request deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete, if it is necessary for us to retain the personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to opt-out
Under the CCPA, California residents can choose to opt-out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
By clicking on the link below, we will no longer collect or sell your personal information. This applies to both third parties and the data we collect to help personalize your experience on our website or through other communications.
To be eligible to opt-out under this section, you must be browsing from California.
Additional Notices to Nevada Residents
Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided personal information to us without your consent, you may contact us as described herein. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable law, we will delete any personal information we have collected, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it.
Write to us at
1441 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us by phone at:
(between 8:30am – 5:30pm EST, Monday – Thursday)
(between 8:30am – 3:00pm EST Fridays)